This is simply the reverse of Flat TabScale. This uses 16 ga 1/4 AR 4.2 Bright Aluminum Rings I purchase mine from TheRingLord, but as long as they are 1/4 and 14-18 ga any ring should work fine. I chose Bright Aluminum to match properly with the aluminum can tabs.
- Difficulty: 1/5 – This is very easy to do.
- Flexibility: 5/5 – It bends inward, but not outward
- Tabs per sq. ft: ~400
- Rings per sq. ft: ~300
1. Connect some tabs horizontally.
2. Then lay out where the tabs will go for the new row.
3. Make your connection.
4. Continue on for however long you’d like.
5. And to demo you can easily connect this with other swatches.