Another simple weave (6th Gen.) made alongside TabScale Inverse as a combo of the 2 Flat TabScale variants. This is incredibly flexible especially compared to the Reinforced ver, but overall it feels bleak. This uses 16 ga 1/4 AR 4.2 Bright Aluminum Rings I purchase mine from TheRingLord, but as long as they are 1/4 and 14-18 ga any ring should work fine. I chose Bright Aluminum to match properly with the aluminum can tabs.
- Difficulty: 1/5 – This is very easy to do.
- Flexibility: 5/5 – It bends any way you want it.
- Tabs per sq. ft: ~450
- Rings per sq. ft: ~325
1. Lay the tabs out with the second row on top of the 1st and 3rd.
2. Put a ring through the 2nd rows upper and lower half.
3. Continue out width-wise as you wish.
4. Lay a 4th row ontop of the 3rd row’s upper half.
5. Connect with a ring.
6. This is basically the same as 4 but you go underneath.
7. And connect.
8. Continue this out as you wish for swatch size.
9. Connecting swatches is as easy as step 3.