Thus we come to some new 7th Generation weaves – with this ChainTab Sheet, much like Captured ChainTab it blends ChainTab and TabMail. However this is purely just connecting chains. This uses 16 ga 1/4 AR 4.2 Bright Aluminum Rings I purchase mine from TheRingLord. I chose Bright Aluminum to match properly with the aluminum can tabs. Note that this style lends itself to some choices for ‘customization’
- Difficulty: 2/5 –Fairly easy.
- Flexibility: 5/5 – Very flexible.
- Tabs per sq. ft: ~300
- 1/4 Rings per sq. ft: ~300
1. Start off with some 2-ChainTab as long as you want the swatch. Here you could alter by having 2-4-2 chain.
2. Connect the bottom half of 2 chains – here you could potentially alter to have them face opposing directions.
3. Connect the second half.
4. Continue down the chain.
5. And following 2-4 is the same process for adding horizontally. Now if you want you can further alter this as demonstrated in the 4-ChainTab Sheet for the Layer Variant.